The View

Senaru, June 4th 2011

Staying at Pondok Senaru brought my passion for photography much closer to me.

Wait! Let us start from my bedroom. Here it is. It is 200,000 IDR per room per night with hot water and a very spacious bathroom. Ah, the bathroom was larger than the size of my bedroom at home.


A very spacious verandah also, spreads in front of my room.


Stand on the verandah, breathe the morning air, open your eyes! Mount Rinjani and its glory stands there right in front of your eyes.

You need a close up? Here you are!

Very unlike the scenery, breakfast in Pondok Senaru does not vary very much. The choices are only between pancake and instant noodle. After the recent stomach discomforts, I've decided to listen to Mom's warning about instant noodles. So, I went for pancake and chocolate sauce 2 mornings in a row. I don't mind that at all. I'm more concerned about the time needed to get my breakfast served. My suggestion, if you have to hurry up after breakfast, you'd better place your order at least half an hour in advance. That's if you are a fast eater. If not? Just calculate yourself how long it takes for you to finish a meal like this and add to it the time.

Oh ya! That's Lombok coffee. Yes, with milk.

The waiting, however, isn't totally worthless. You see that thin white line on bottom if this picture? That's Sindang Gile Waterfall. You'll sit waiting for your breakfast to come while viewing this. The sound of the water crushing down into the valley was distinctively clear.

You need a close up again? Here you are, again!

On the other side from our dining table was the terrace rice glowing golden afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment