Senaru Twilight

Senaru, June 3rd 2011

Right when I got back to my room, I checked my memory card whether the photos could be transferred into my laptop. My heart beat was pumping. But... tara! Everything was fine! I inserted the memory card back into my camera, and... tara! Everything was normal!

Now, time to explore the vicinity. From Pondok Senaru I walked to the right. I forget whether it was uphill or downhill. Anyway, it was rather steep. With my camera hanging around my neck, it seemed that the villagers were looking at me.Less than a kilo away from Pondok Senaru, I found spots which weren't too bad to capture the twilight of Senaru.

The place from where I shot this seemed to be a hotel-to-be. A building seemed to have just started being constructed on the ground where I stood. I can imagine what a splendid view the hotel would have.

 This is still on the same spot, but close up. I love the autumn-like colors.

 Further up the hill on the opposite direction I found another spot to capture the day setting down.

I regret it didn't occur to me to walk back to the village where I took pictures in the afternoon. I could have recapture my lost pictures there. Ah...


No comments:

Post a Comment