Going North

Malimbu, August 15th 2010

This whole day from Selong Belanak to Senggigi, we had been going North. Our final destination for this day was Gili Air. To get to Gili Air we had to take a boat from Bangsal. So from Senggigi we continued going North along the coast line.

Let me tell you two things. First, if you happen to pass this road, never let yourself fall asleep! You don't need to be a photographer to love it. Second, push your brake at Malimbu. You won't be sorry.

Here it is!
It's like an overlook on paradise.

I can never ask for more when my two favorite colors, blue and green, are in sight.
Welcome to Malimbu!

We arrived in Bangsal too late for the last public boat to Gili Air. We had to take a private boat shared with to other tourists. It cost us 50,000 rupiahs each. The only thing in my mind was that I mustn't be late for sunset. And, I wasn't at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment