My Loss and My Luck

Senaru, June 3rd 2011

I don't know exactly what went wrong. After my friend took my pictures, I took another 2-3 pictures, removed the memory card into a card reader in order to backup the photos of that day into my laptop. But, it turned out that my card wasn't accessible. I returned it back into the camera, and damn! The photos were lost. All of them! The card couldn't be accessed either.

List of photos lost:

  1. Before sunrise shots at Pondok Senaru
  2. Birds in Pondok Senaru's garden
  3. Sindang Gile Waterfall
  4. Senaru Village
  5. My potraits
List of my luck:
  1. The weather the next morning was bright, so I could make other before-sunrise shots, although not the same.
  2. The entrance to Sindang Gile Waterfall was just next to Pondok Senaru where I stayed at, so I could go there again.
  3. Nobody happened to be at the ticket gate, so I didn't have to pay again for going to Sindang Gile Waterfall.
  4. I still had plenty of energy and good health to return to Sindang Gile Waterfall for the second time on the same day.
  5. I had other memory cards, so I could keep on taking pictures.
  6. The error on my memory card was noticed on the first day and not on the last. Otherwise, I would have loose more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment